The following is a guide on how to use our update drones. Many of our copy items are sold to you via these drone objects. When you make a purchase with Space Bums, you may see that you have one of these update drones in your inventory. What it does is allows us to provide you with the very latest update of any items you may have purchased from us, from day one of purchase to months ahead. You pay once and we provide you with any future updates for free. You can store the drones away in your inventory incase you lose your original item too, which makes our drones great for retrieving lost items. Usage is really simple and is as follows.
- WEAR YOUR UPDATE DRONE AT THE SPACE BUMS SHOP HERE
- After a few seconds the update should be presented to you to accept.
- Press Keep on this request
- You should now see the name of the item box show up in your Recent Items tab in your inventory. Simply take out and left click to open.
Q. Wy Can't I Drop It At The Store? There Is No Objects Enabled In The Store!!!???
A. If we have object dropping disabled on the store, you *MUST* wear the update drone. On occasion we may turn off object dropping to improve performance of the sim or avoid prim littering.
If this is the case, simply WEAR THE DRONE AT THE STORE.
IF THE DRONE STILL FAILS TO DELIVER YOUR ITEM
- Your avatar IS NOT on Busy Mode. Deliveries of items will appear to fail if you are on busy.
- You have not MUTED any of the creators objects.
- Read the SECOND LIFE STATUS PAGE BEFORE,
- CONTACTING SPACE BUMS SUPPORT
- Please follow the support link at the bottom of this page to provide us with full details of your problem once you have exhausted the solutions on our support pages. Many thanks.
Q. Can I wear the update drone at home instead?
A. While this should work, we can not guarantee that it will work in all cases. Which is why we recommend to wear the drone at our store.
If you find that your update box takes an unreasonable amount of time to deliver the item to you, or seems completely dead, please try and wear it at our shop located here. Sometimes (especially at the weekend) Second Life can be very busy, and it may take a long time for objects to communicate over email between sims. Wearing the update drone out at our store avoids this issue. I hope that helps. If you need further help in IM, the support code for this topic is "Yellow".
Once you have your item, please check to see if it has web usage guides.
- We have web based instructions so it is easier for our foreign customers to easily translate our English text using web translation tools.
- Please note that not all our items will have guides. Only the ones that require a little more than common sense to operate.
- Reading our web guides may help you understand how the item works as we intended, optionally, if you wish to stand and stare at your new item, that is cool too.
If you wish to contact us regarding your purchase please click this link for details.